Eco-Flood LED 14K6
Eco-Flood LED 14K6
- Dimensions: L 8.3" x W 5.1" x H 6.7"
- Flood Extends: 19" - 35"
- Weight: 8.1 lbs. (lighting unit) 5.5 lbs. (tripod stand)
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Recharge Time (Mains): 10 hours
- Recharge Time (Vehicle): 10 hours
- Beam Type: 180° Wide Beam
- High: 16200 Lumens / 6 Hours
- Middle: 11000 Lumens / 10 Hours
- Low: 6500 Lumens / 17 Hours
- Designed to Replace a 2 or 3Kva Generator using 500w Halogen Lights
- Environmentally friendly, eliminates carbon emissions
- Offers a Real alternative to generator powered lights!
- Maintenance free, ultra-lightweight, high powered
- IP65 rated, heat, water, and fuel resistant
- High impact polyurethane body and shatterproof polycarbonate lenses
- Non-memory maintenance free proprietary battery
- True 180° beam
- Contains Cree 50K+ hour LED bulbs
- Three intensity settings
- Hands-free, non-conductive, detachable telescopic floodlight that can adjust up, down, and side to side
- Recharge from AC outlet or DC vehicle
- Silent operation, zero emissions, no hazardous cables or generators
- Intelligent charger protects from over/under charge, short circuit, and will shut down prior to draining fully to protect them
- Rapid deployment
- Low operating temperature
- Exceptional quality, reliability, and performance
- 12 month warranty
This amazing environmentally friendly portable lightweight Area Lighting system weights in at only 8.1 lbs, giving hands-free floodlighting at 16200 Lumens for over six hours at a time. Capable of floodlighting large outside areas or rooms.
The 14K6 is a safe, cost saving alternative to generator powered lights and is ideal for construction, railway maintenance and rapid response emergency lighting. The lighting unit is designed to replace 2 or 3Kva generators using 500w Halogen Lights and saves up to $3850 in fuel costs per year per unit.
Eco-Flood 14K6, telescopic floodlight attachment, mains charger, 10 amp spare safety fuse, storage charging case, TS200 Tripod Stand
All information provided by this website is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified.