- Frequency: 660 Hz ± 15 Hz
- Intensity @ 1m: 134 - 139 db(A)
- Intensity @ 5m: 120 – 125 db(A)
- Power Source: Compressed Air
- Air Pressure: 5 - 10 bar
- Air Consumption: 1072.4 l/min - 8 bar
- Material: Corrosion and fire resistant; brass housing, steel horn
- Dimensions (L X W): 200x138 mm
- Weight: 1.45 kg
- Diaphragm sound transmitter
- Economic air consumption
- Temperature range: -15 °F to +160 °F
- Approved by all well known international authorities and classification societies.
- Low life cycle costs
- Low maintenance
The Makrofon is a compressed air or carbon dioxide powered diaphragm sound transmitter. Makrofons are reliable whistles distinguished by their low air consumption, strong sound intensity, and wide range of audibility. Due to their simple and solid design, Makrofons are practically maintenance-free.
- Flexible and custom solutions to meet the varying needs of our customers
- Custom frequency, decibel, housing, materials, and mounting options available
- Various other frequencies available upon request: e.g., 220, 311, 350, 404, 440, 470, 800, 940, 1000, etc.
- Options include heating, protective grid or net, and air filter.
All information provided by this website is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified.