- Frequency: 650 Hz
- Intensity in 1/3 octave band level @ 1m: >120 db(A)
- Intensity @ 1m: >120 db(A)
- Ship Class: IV
- Power Source: Electric
- System Voltage: 12V DC or 24V DC
- Material: Corrosion and seawater resistant
- Dimensions (L X W): 355 x 200 mm
- Weight: Horn, 3.3 kg; control box, 2.8 kg
- Economic alternative to air horns on small vessels without air compressor
- Full compliance with Colregs 1972 Annex III, IMO, and USCG regulations
- Approved by all well known international authorities and classification societies
- Can also be used as Golf Course weather warning system
The ZETFON comprises an electronic sound transmitter mounted on the mast and a control/amplifier unit for wheelhouse installation. The control/amplifier unit contains all electronic components including the heavy transformer. As a result, a heavy weight on the mast is avoided and vital components are within easy reach and not exposed to the elements. The ZETFON is an economic alternative to air whistles on small vessels without an air compressor.
Zöllner offers complete ship set solutions: Horns, bells, gongs, maneuver lamps, sound reception devices, signal controllers, and inclinometers.
All information provided by this website is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified.